Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What do you know...

Here I am again with a fun & exciting story to share with you guys!
After all the lows that's happened over Christmas Break, I've finally gotten some good ol' much need laughter with my closest girlfriends. I'm so happy & blessed that these gals have stuck by my side through it all. I seriously don't know what I would do without them..

Remember that Tipsy Artist Santa I did with my mom a few weeks ago? This time I tackled it with my girlfriends! & It was through Paint Your Art Out instead of Tipsy Artist. A really good family friend, (also my hairstylist) decided to throw a party at her shop! I called my girlfriends as soon as I found out because I knew they would have a blast. Needless to say, we did.
This one was much more difficult! & I might have had a couple two many glasses of wine.... You be the judge. Never too much wine. 
Anyways, we all got to create our own masterpiece. 


It was so much fun & were ALREADY looking forward to our next class!!

Xo, Desirae 

No comments:

Post a Comment