Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 || Resolutions

2013 was.... crazy. 
A lot of things happened, good & bad. 

A lot of lessons have been learned & I'm trying to grow from those. :)

2013 went out with a bang, to say the least.
 ( a few selfies to prove I had fun )

Got our party hats & glasses!


(Kylee, Me & Britanie)


We went to Britanie's cousin's house for NYE! All the girls had to wear a black dress. At first, I was bummed.. I'd rather wear black leggings over a black dress. Am I right? 
But I'm happy we did! 


Since we were at her cousin's house... We knew nobody. So hello random guy! 



Half way through the night, we realized we looked like the powerpuff girls... Blossom, Bubbles & Buttercup. The colors of our hats/glasses definitely wasn't planned that way. 







I had fun, to say the least. I'm so happy I branched out of my comfort zone & went kind of out with these girls. It was great having some fun with great friends. 

Now since it's new years.... There has to be resolutions right? I suppose I could come up with a few things ;)

1. Find my true self.. I've got a pretty good grasp on my real self but there's always more room to grow!
2. Stop being worried! My Great Granny Riley always said "I'm not worried, I'm concerned". Since in the Bible it's wrong to worry. :)
3. Along with worrying, I need to stop taking offense. That's also a sin. Taking offense is one of the worst things you could do to yourself. It breaks you down.
4. Be healthier. I've become less confident the past couple of weeks.. Maybe because now I'm single & i've been binge eating... hah! That's changing no doubt. I have got to cut Diet Coke out of my daily habits. Hello fruits & veggies... & water!
5. Be a better friend. I like to think I'm a good friend, but like I said earlier, there's always room to grow!
6. Say yes more! Go out rather than staying home all the time! I work too hard to just sit around & be bored!
7. Go on more trips! I want to see the world. 
8. Experience life! No more wasting days. Life is a precious gift & I'm blessed to wake up every morning!

I hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas & had a great time bringing in the New Year! 
Cheers to 2014! May this be the best year yet! 

xo- Desirae


No comments:

Post a Comment