Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Where'd November go?

So I seemed to have totally just skipped over November.. Or so it seems like it! 
Things on my side of town have been pretty hectic the past several weeks & it isn't going to lighten up for another week or two! 
With that being said, finals are next week. I'm happy but yet sad at the same time.. mainly because who LIKES finals!? I'd assume nobody.. Especially when your math professor makes your exam comprehensive from the whole semester... Wamp wamp wampppp. 
But on the bright side, I'd have to say this has been my best semester yet. 

To recap on why I've been gone, I'll give you a few pinpoints.
Well for one, my cousin/boss had her first baby. Sweetest little thing I've ever seen.
Two, I was pretty sick for about two weeks, not anything bad but enough to where I couldn't see the baby until he was two weeks old.. 
(Sometimes I still cough, even now.)
Three, Thanksgiving was last week!! Talk about delicious. This year I only had one thanksgiving when usually I have 2-3. (But my gut isn't complaining!)
And four, J's brother got MARRIED this previous weekend! 
It was so much fun to see J's sister and niece this past weekend since they were in for the wedding. Okay, okay. I claim her as my sister, too. :)

The wedding was a blast! It couldn't have been more perfect. J was a groomsman, so after rehearsal dinner Friday night he headed out with the boys. The next day most of us gals helped set up and it took many pieces of pizza, achy feet, and lots of soda pop to get it all done. With only thirty minutes to go take a shower and get all dressed up, I think we looked pretty snazzy! 
J & I danced the night away. Seriously, you could not get us off of that dance floor. It was so much fun. I'm ready for another wedding! 


But for now, I have many many things I should be doing for school but here I am blogging.. 
Procrastination at its best.
I procrastinate because then I'll be older, therefore wiser... Hopefully.. 


1 comment:

  1. I am the same when it comes to procrastination. Work well under pressure! You are so pretty, by the way! Love that dress

    ReplyDelete