Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Making Changes

 So a lot of things are going on right now.. 
And some changes have been made.
I have put my trust in the Lord & I know he has plans for me.

As for now, I don't understand why things happen the way that they do but I have no doubt that He knows what He is doing. He knows I am strong enough and can handle everything he throws at me..

All I know is I just need my girlfriends, family and my Heavenly Father. 
Although it is finals week at school, I will prevail. 
 With that being said, I would appreciate (if you're reading this) if you could say a short prayer for me. 

Desirae Dear, 
Just know your Savior has great plans for you. He will give you everything you'll ever need. He will never give you anything you can't handle. He will always love you and forgive you. He has nothing short of amazing planned for you. Never doubt what He has planned for you. 

Love, yourself

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully written. Keep your head up. Change is good.

    xoxo
    mariahlauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete