Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Don't get your tinsel in a tangle.


Well y'all! Finals are finally over! & this was my best semester yet!!! I'm so proud of myself. Such a good feeling to actually have a break.. 
Any who's! Last night, my lovely momsy & I headed out to a paint party! We went to this restaurant in Choctaw, under Tipsy Artist & painted super cute Santa's! 'Tis the season! 
We were given a stencil to get the main features in the right places. Tipsy wanted our mustaches right under the nose, but I wanted my nose to be sort of hidden! Hey I paid for this I'll paint how I want! Ha! So I took a few pictures along the way that I'd like to share! 
And finished product! Wah lah! 
I love painting! It was so fun & you get to bring out your creative side! 

We had a blast & we can't wait to do another one! 
I hope everyone's soaking in all the Festiveness since Christmas is a week away!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment