Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Keep Calm & Blog On!

It's been awhile folks! 
I've been with my guy a whooole lot here lately.
(& I'm soaking up every bit of it!)
Seriously, how cute is he!? Love him.

We've had a lot going on this month. Next month is just a little more hectic for us! 
This month, I personally went through midterms at school, started my second job, and have/am attending bridal showers and talking weddings with on of my best friends, Melisa.
(She's getting hitched in May & I'm one of her bridesmaids! EEEK! YAY!)
Jacob on the other hand has had some events of his own! Today his fire department moved into a new station! So much excitement there! When he got hired long long ago... they told him it was almost finished... Well almost two years later its ready! Go team! I can't wait to see it this weekend. He's going through Paramedic School right now too. Graduating in June/July! Seriously... Paramedic Fire Fighter... My guy is hot. 

Together we have had wedding showers & surprise parties for friends to go to.  SO many things going on. But we like to stay busy busy busy! Next month, J's brother is getting MARRIED!!!! Jacob is a groomsmen! (Hence so many wedding showers!) So next month, J's sister, brother-in-law & sweet baby niece will be here, too!!! She's my niece too ;) 
Thanksgiving... Finals coming up.. Wedding! Holidays! Winter! 
BRING IT ON! WE'RE READY! 

Now if Friday would hurry and get here so I could see my man, I'd be one happy gal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment